Frequently Asked Questions

What are the holiday dates for this year?

Please see PDF files below or follow the link to view holiday and term dates for the year:
How much is a school meal or am I eligible for Free School Meals; if so how do I apply?

All children in reception, year 1 and year 2 are automatically entitled to an Universal Infant Free School Meals.

However, we would encourage you still to register at Warwickshire Free School Meals, so that we can continue to receive extra funding through pupil premium. This is a grant, currently £1,300 per eligible pupil, that the government awards us to support children whose parents are in receipt of certain welfare benefits. For more information speak to the school office, or you can contact the Warwickshire County Council Free School Meals Office on 01926 359189.

All applications are now processed online. To apply online please use the following link
Can my child have milk at school?
Every child under the age of five is entitled to FREE school milk. Every child over the age of five is entitled to milk at a subsidised price of around £14 per term.

To register your child online please go to Cool Milk.

How can I help out in school or on school trips?

Check with your child’s class teacher in the first instance. Please note all volunteers in school must undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before they can help. Please ask at the office for further information.

Where can I obtain school uniform?

School uniform with an embroidered logo, such as sweatshirts and cardigans, coats and bookbags, is available to purchase online at

How do I apply for leave of absence during term time?

Leave of absence during term time will not be authorised unless there are exceptional circumstances. An application form (available to download from the Leave of absence section of the site, or from the school office) must be completed no less than six weeks prior to the start of the proposed leave of absence. Each application will be assessed based on attendance and using strict criteria. If the application does not meet these criteria you will be told your leave of absence cannot be authorised.

Can my child be given medicine in school?

Medicine prescribed by a doctor can be administered in school and the appropriate paperwork, obtainable from the office, must be completed. Children are encouraged to be responsible for the administration of their own inhalers. If your child needs to have an inhaler in school please make sure that it is clearly marked with their name and class, and that the teacher is made aware of any requirements.